For a FREE Estimate -
Insurance Included or
Just Have a Question?
Our Mailing Address:
321 First Avenue
Baltimore, Md 21227
Information that you should have prepared when you book your piano move:
- What type of piano is it that you require to be moved? (Upright or Grand Piano)
- What size of piano is it? (upright pianos are measured by height [floor to lid] and grand pianos are measured by longest length [keyboard to curve in bow end])
- Where is it being picked up from? (Have full address including zip code)
- Where is it being delivered to? (Have full address including zip code)
- Are there any stairs that the piano needs to go up or down (inside and outside)?
- If so, how many? Are they straight, spiraled or curved? Based on what you tell the piano mover, he/she will tell you how many people they believe it will require accomplish your move.
- Missing important details or difficulties, or miss-estimating your move based on the information you have provided could mean that your piano move might not happen that day, and could incur you more charges.
- When are you looking to have the piano moved?
- Are there any time restraints involved?
- Inform the piano mover of any problems that you can foresee ahead of time.
The more information you can provide us with, the more accurate your quote will be. Our goal is to make the moving process as painless as possible for you.